HOW TO PLAY
- Click the play button to answer 5-10 trivia questions based off the brand video of the applicable product.
- If applicable, agree to contribute the amount of app virtual currency indicated for the applicable trivia contest.
- The goal is to be the fastest player with the most accurate answers. Achieve each tier of the provided deal. Once you have achieved the highest available tier you will then compete against other players for the 100% discount. Remember, once you enter, you can continue to try and increase your score by playing the game as many times as you like for additional virtual currency.
- Each trivia contest will remain open to play until the earlier of:
- the time at which the maximum number of plays is reached for such trivia contest, and
- the end time displayed for such trivia contest.
- The player who has achieved the highest tier and is leading the trivia contest when the maximum number of plays is reached will win a 100% discount on the prize. Other participates will win the indicated discount they achieved within their tier.
- Each time you play a unique game, you will get the same trivia topic, but different questions.
- Exchange acquired virtual currency to claim the achieved deal, using a credit card to securely pay the outstanding balance to receive your prize.
- If the minimum number of players has not entered to play before the end time, then all participants will receive discounts in accordance with their performance, but no 100% discount will be offered.
For more details, see the Official Rules, which are posted below. All Game Play is governed by the Official Rules. By playing the Trivia Contest, you agree you have read and are bound by the Official Rules.
GAMEIT™ TRIVIA CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
From time to time gameit, Inc. (“Sponsor“) may offer skill-based trivia contests through the gameit™ mobile application (the “App“) that offer entrants an opportunity to extend and test their general knowledge and knowledge of particular subjects (each such trivia contest, a “Contest“). The App and all Contests are for educational and entertainment purposes only and may not be used in connection with any form of gambling or wagering. Each Contest will begin at the date and time indicated in the App (the “Contest Start Time“), and ends the earlier of (a) the end date and time indicated in the App for such Contest and (b) the date and time on which the maximum number of plays displayed in the App for such Contest has been reached (the “Contest End Time“, and each such period referred to herein as a “Contest Period“). Sponsor’s or its hosting provider’s computer is the official clock for each Contest. Each Contest is sponsored by Sponsor, and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple, Inc. (“Apple“). You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Apple.
- PRIZE: Unless otherwise indicated in the App, there will be one (1) prize offered to one (1) winner for each Contest. The description of such prize and its approximate retail value will be indicated in the App for each such Contest. All prizes and their values are determined and disclosed in advance of each Contest Period, and are not determined by the number of entrants who seek to or actually participate in such Contest or the amount, if any, actually contributed or paid in virtual currency by the entrants of such Contest. Odds of winning a prize for a Contest is affected by the stated maximum number of Game Plays allowed for such Contest and the number of eligible entries received and Game Plays completed by the applicable Contest End Time. Allow 3-4 weeks after validation of arrangement for receipt of prize. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes allowed. Each winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein or in the App. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted by any winner. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; and is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. In order to receive a prize, each winner may be required to provide proof of identification. Taxes on any prize, including income and/or sales taxes, are the sole responsibility of each winner. Winners of prize(s) totaling over $600 will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the actual value of the prize and are advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of the prize winnings.
- ELIGIBILITY: Each Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. By participating in a Contest, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in the Contest. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in any Contest. EACH CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. If participation in games of the nature of the Contest or online games that charge virtual currency are prohibited in your jurisdiction, you may not use the App or otherwise participate in any of the Contests. If you open an account or participate in any Contest or other game offered by the App while located in a prohibited jurisdiction, you will be in violation of the law of such jurisdiction and these Official Rules, and subject to having your account suspended or terminated and all prizes (if any) voided.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: All winning outcomes reflect the relative knowledge and skill of the entrants and are determined predominantly by the performance of the individual entrants. After each Game Play, you will be able to view your score in the App as well as the score of the applicable Contest leader. After the applicable Contest End Time, the winner will be announced in the App. Each such winner will also be notified via e-mail within thirty (30) days of the Contest End Time. In the event a winner does not accept the prize or does not respond to the winner notification within ten (10) days of the date on which such e-mail notification is sent to such winner (unless a different required response time is set forth in such e-mail notification), a winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable, the entrant with the next highest score may be selected as the alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify any winner. Each winner agrees to use of name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. Where lawful, each winner may be required to sign and return a Publicity Consent and Liability Release. Notwithstanding the foregoing, there will be a minimum number of entrants for each Contest, as indicated in the App. If the number of entrants is less than such minimum as of the applicable Contest End Time, such Contest will be cancelled and no winner will be selected. Each entrant in such cancelled Contest will receive a refund credit to his or her GameIt account in the amount of the virtual currency contributed to enter such Contest, including any additional virtual currency contributed to answer any bonus questions.
- CONDITIONS: Sponsor and Apple, and their respective agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (the “Released Entities”), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim all liability arising from or relating to: (a) late or incomplete entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, App, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (c) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer, App or e-mail transmissions; (d) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; (e) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest; or (f) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with any Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel any Contest should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsors’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of such Contest. In the event that proper administration of a Contest is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, Sponsor will pick the winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action. By participating in a Contest, participants and each winner agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of each such Contest, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to each such Contest, participation in each such Contest, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity. Each Contest shall be governed by California law. By participating in a Contest, entrants agree that California courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to each Contest and that venue shall be only in California.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain the first name, last initial, city and state of a winner for a Contest after the applicable Contest End Time, visit the App or send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope marked “gameit Trivia Contest Winners List – [insert Contest Start Time]” to Sponsor (e.g., gameit Trivia Contest Winners List – October 1, 2014). Requests for a winners list must be received no later than ninety (90) days from the applicable Contest End Time (residents of Vermont and Washington need not include return postage).
2964 West 4700 South, Suite 107
West Valley City, UT 84119
- NOTICE: Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages against any individual who attempts to deliberately undermine the proper operation of any Contest in violation of these Official Rules and/or criminal and/or civil law.
- Copyright © 2015 gameit, Inc. All rights reserved. gameit, Inc. and the associated logo are trademarks of gameit, Inc. iOS® is a trademark of Apple, and App Store℠ is a service mark of Apple. All rights reserved. Apple Inc. is not a sponsor or participant in any Contests. Any other trademarks in these Official Rules are used for Contest administration and prize identification purposes ONLY and are the properties of their respective owners.